use a rig and turn your concentrate into consumable vapors. There are many options available when it comes to dab rigs. While glass dishes are very common, a lot of people look for a more durable alternative. This is where quartz bangers come in. Bangers made from quartz materials have become a popular dab dish option available on the market. Read on to learn about what they are, their types, advantages, how to use them, and more.
What is a Quartz Banger?
A banger is a special dish that you use to vaporize cannabis or marijuana concentrate on a bong or dab rig. It’s basically the component of the rig that you heat up and vaporize your concentrate before you draw it in your pipe. They are also commonly known as dab nails as both serve the same purpose. A quartz banger is one of the most popular types of nail. It is a piece initially designed for water pipe and then use a torch to heat it up. Quartz bangers are considered superior as compared to other dish types because of their many advantages.
What is a Banger
A Banger put simply is a time of nail, popularly made out of quartz glass, used just like a glass nail for wax, Oil, and other concentrates. Works in the same fashion as a nail, but has more ease of use. Quartz bangers offer a number of key advantages over other dab nails, e.g. ceramic, glass, and titanium nails. They include (but not limited to) the following:
Dabbing is all about controlling temperature, and that’s where quartz is king. Other bangers for sale, e.g. glass and titanium, have a tendency to lose heat very quickly. This makes it challenging to identify the sweet spot and virtually impossible to share. Quartz bangers, especially the thicker ones, e.g. 18mm banger, don’t have such problem. They retain heat considerably longer.
Even though quartz bangers look like glass, they are much more durable. You can heat one up to red hot and have peace of mind that it won’t shatter due to temperature.
The flavor factor is what makes quartz bangers the best way to dab for many people. Other options, such as titanium nails, tend to interfere with the flavor in concentrates. Not to mention they can even infuse an unpleasant metallic taste to the dab. Quartz bangers on the other hand, keep the flavor natural and rich because they are neutral in this department.
Types of Quartz Bangers
Quartz bangers are available in a wide variety of types. They differ in many ways, such as joint size, thickness, style, shape, etc. However, they all perform the same function. Following are the most common types of quartz bangers for sale available on the market:
- Thermal Core Quartz
- Opaque Bottom Quartz
- Evan Shore Style Quartz
- Round Bottom Quartz Nails
- Flat Top Quartz
- Angled Top Quartz
- Thermal P Quartz
- Thick Bottom Quartz
How to Dab with a Quartz Banger
Just like any other type of nail, a quartz banger works on simple mechanics. To dab with a quartz banger, you will need these items:
- A quartz banger
- A dabber
- A torch
- A water pipe with a matching joint
- Rubbing alcohol
Follow these instructions:
- The first thing you should do is simply heat up your quartz banger via a torch. Make sure to only point the flame at the dish so that there isn’t too much heat applied to your pipe. Heat up until the dish is red hot.
- Choosing to do a high-temp dab is not recommended as it will degrade the flavor and terpenes of the material. About 300-400°F is the optimal temperature for vaporization, so it is recommended that you let the dish cool down for about 10 seconds before you take a dab.
- While the quartz banger is cooling, apply a tiny amount of concentrate to your dabber. You should start with a small crumb if this is your first time.
- Now it’s time to dab. Simply drop the concentrate into the dish and let the heat do its job. It will begin to vaporize as soon as it makes contact with the hot surface. When you see the vapor, start inhaling. If the vapor feels smoother, then it means you have gotten the temperature in the sweet spot.
- The last step is cleaning up after you are done dabbing. Once the dish is cooled down, dip a Q-tip in rubbing alcohol and use it on the dabbing surface. Doing this after every dab will extend the life of your banger and keep each hit tasting fresh.
Last and very important tip is that you invest in a good quality quartz banger. Cheaper bangers for sale are not as sturdy, they are less resistant to high temperature, and they are more prone to discoloration. Buying a higher quality quartz banger will be more beneficial in the long run. Browse this website to check out the quartz banger sale available as well as other key items and accessories that can truly enhance your dabbing experience.